Only two weeks left. I can't wait! New season, here we come!
Here is a little something I threw together. A bunch of experimenting and a ton of steps had to be taken to reach this result.
1. Hand draw all the ponies and windigos.
2. Color all ponies and windigos in photoshop.
3. Model the 3D scene.
4. Texture all 3D objects.
5. Draw background and separate it for parallax effect.
6. Camera setup and render.
7. Tweak each frame and painstakingly hand paint the sparkly effect on the ice FOR EACH FRAME!
8. Flash setup using buttons.
9. Collapse from exhaustion.
Click here for non-interactive version --> i-am-knot.deviantart.com/art/I…